Monday, December 7, 2009

Mickey at Aidan's house






Mickey was glad to come to my house this weekend. The first thing Mickey and I did was go to the movie store to get a movie for my B - Day party. Mickey was very into a princess movie that my sister was looking at. I said, "let's not get that, we are just getting one for my party." When we got home, we were getting ready for my party and Mickey was happy to see his girlfriend Minnie Mouse (my sister Emme has a Minnie doll). Later my friends came over for the party . We watched a movie called Angels in the Out Field and ate cake . We finished the movie but Thomas held on to Mickey the whole time. Mickey was sad to see my friends leave.

The next morning we were in a rush to get to my 8 o' clock hockey game. When we got there we saw Madison with her brother Ricky and Thomas who are both on our team. All of the teams were afraid to play us with Mickey at the arena. So, the Westfield Blue Devils were split into 2 teams. Mickey slept the whole game and my team lost 3-2 without his cheers.

Later on that day my friend Christopher came over to play. It was good he came over because it was snowing outside. When we were playing outside Mickey got cold so we had to take a break and have hot chocolate until he was ready to go back outside. He was sad to see Christopher go home.

The next morning we watched some T.V. until I had to go to church. Mickey was tired from such a busy weekend and he feel into a deep sleep. When I got home he was fast asleep so I played a game of Chess with my brother Patrick. We watched the big Eagles victory on T.V. Mickey had a great weekend with me and I hope Sofia takes good care of him. By the way, Mickey likes my puppy Mabel and he told me the Eagles are going to beat the Giants next Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect weekend for you to have Mickey, Aidan! I'm so happy he got to celebrate your birthday with you! I love how you included dialogue... nice job!

    =-) Mr. Pask

    PS- why are you wearing that dress???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like my drees. I am doing the best I think I was very inpresed.

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!