Saturday, December 12, 2009

Mickey's Chanukah [and weekend] with me and my family



Mickey had a great weekend with me!!First,of course,we came home and had a snack. Since I had Kelly come over,we played with Mickey. I showed Mickey a dollhouse that he might want to sleep in.But he said no because there was no bed and the house was PINK.Well,after Kelly left, Mickey and me just laid around and watched TV with Jasper and Tia[my siblings]. We watched The Polor Express. Right at that moment,my dad burst though the door. "Dad!" I yelled. Mickey was a little bit scared at first. Then I told Mickey that the tall man was just my dad. Mickey breathed a sigh of relief.



After that, Mickey started to get hungry. He told me he wanted a cheeseburger. We went to Five Guys in Westfield. Mickey got a double cheeseburger and I got a burger with cheese, bacon, and mushrooms. Yum! The next thing we knew our tummies were about to explode. Then Mickey reminded me about something -- Hanukah! Mickey told my dad. "Oh my! We'll light the candles when we get home" my dad said calmly. We all squished into my dad's car, drove home, and lit the candles. We said the prayers.

The next day we went ice skating. Mickey was scared because he never skated before, but I held his hand (and the wall). He only fell two or three times, and he was much better than me. We stayed close to the wall most of the time and for the last five minutes Mickey started doing twirls on his skates. I was SO impressed! When the session was over, we came home and had a nice, warm hot chocolate. Mickey's face was covered in chocolate, but he licked his mouth before I could wipe it.

I hope Mickey had a great weekend and I hope Madison takes good care of him next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Bravo, Sofia! I can tell that you really stretched your mind when thinking about what to write. I'm proud of you for doing that. Keep up the hard work and Happy Chanukah!

    =-) Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sofia,

    I loved your blog. Happy Chanukah too

    From, Thomas

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!