Monday, December 21, 2009

Mickey's Fantabulous Weekend




When I first got in the car with Mickey, he hid in his bag when he saw my dog, Henry. Once we got to my house, we made popcorn for a snack, but Mickey wanted cheese. We went to a friend's for dinner, but Mickey didn't come. Instead, he and Pluto laid around the house and probably snooped in the refridgerator while we were gone. When we got home at 11:00 pm, we saw him right where we left him, but he looked stuffed! Then we all went to bed. I was so tired, I plopped down on my bed and fell right asleep.



The next day, Mickey watched me play electronic banking Monopoly. It took a long time, but Mickey watched the whole time! I ended up winning the game with $17 million. I think Mickey was my good luck charm. We had dinner together. Mickey was still stuffed from the night before, so he didn't eat anything. Dinner was on the late side, so after that we watched some TV before bed. Mickey was so surprised when he saw himself on the Disney Channel!



The next day, Mickey was SO happy it was snowing so I didn't have to go to Sunday School. Mickey wanted to go out and build a snowman, but he thought it was too cold outside, so he just watched from the window. After that I came in and I was so cold and we made cookies. We made so many plates, that we have too many cookies now and we don't know how we're going to eat them all. Mickey wanted to eat the whole plate of cookies so badly. When I went downstairs and came back up I caught Mickey just in time.



Mickey and I were both so glad that we got to spend the weekend together. Thanks Madison!

1 comment:

  1. Avery,

    Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Mickey! I hope that you enjoy your new school and that you work really hard there. Be sure to keep checking the blog and maybe leave comments for the class to see :)

    Love,
    Mr. Pask

    ReplyDelete

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!