Monday, October 18, 2010

Armen & Mickey: A Busy Weekend!


After school on Friday, I came home with Mickey. I worked on my personal narrative and after we played Super Mario Brothers on Wii. We reached level 2. Good job Mickey! Next, we had soccer practice. Mickey rode with us in our carpool. At practice, he was the loudest one cheering, which encouraged me to score a goal. We beat the C team at practice. It was a long night, we got ready for bed, turned on the lava lamp, which Mickey was very attracted to. He fell asleep staring at the lamp.


On Saturday morning, I went to soccer practice. Mickey stayed home since the field was very muddy. He took a long nap. After soccer, Mickey and I played basketball. Mickey had some basketball issues. Not a good idea to play basketball with a mouse. It was time to go to the Franklin Pumpkin Fair!! Mickey and I had fun winning a fish! We went to play a game like skee ball. I won 4 tickets in one round! I got a bunch of prizes.




Sunday was a very busy day. Mickey and I played basketball. This time Mickey got 9 dunks and he won! The score was 57-2. Mickey improved incredibly. I went to a my swim meet, Mickey stayed home because I didn't want him to get lost. Later, that day I had a soccer game. I was so happy to see my family and Mickey cheering me on the sidelines. I attempted to make a goal, almost made it, but it went right over the net. After a long day, I had dinner, read, and went to bed. Good luck Mickey on your next journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!