Sunday, October 10, 2010

Welcome to Mickey Mouse's Adventures with Ethan





























Ethan and Mickey made it home after school excited to have some fun. After a good night sleep,the two of them made their way to soccer practice. Mickey decided to cheer Ethan on the sidelines. Cristan and Josh from class were even there to hang out with Mickey. Soon after soccer ended, we were back in the car for a snack. Mickey even had a bagel and a drink of water.














Then they were on their way to Surgent's for gymnastics team practice. It was so much fun. Ethan put Mickey on the beam to see if he could do a back hand spring. The first try Ethan helped Mickey but the next two tries he did it himself. He was so proud of Mickey ! Two hours of practice later and we were back in the car headed for home.














Then we went to my mom's friends house in Morris Plains with Mickey, my mom, my dad, my brother Paul and my sister Rebecca. Mickey played football. He ran and ran and scored four touchdowns. We had hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. He was STUFFED ! He made another friend tonight named Blueberry Fluff. My friend Nathaniel brought him to our friends house also to do his assignment. It was dragon that was blue, green and white. He was stuffed from dinner also. We went home late.














Sunday was fun too. Mickey cheered on Ethan's soccer team to a 5-1 victory. Mickey and Ethan were so excited to hear that the Yankees beat the Minnesota Twins last night. We celebrated with a little sparkling soda. Go Yankees !














I am so glad that Mickey had the best time with me this weekend. I hope you have a good time with him on your turn.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!