Sunday, October 24, 2010

Joshua's Time With Mickey




I took Mickey to a soccer practice and he sat and watched the game. He never got to play because he was too small and flapped his arms like chicken wings all the time!



I also took Mickey to the Liberty Science Center. My friend Sam Jackman came over to the museum too. Mickey solved a shape puzzle and made a diamond. I put him on my back in his bag and climbed the rock wall.

Here is Mickey smiling!
I found Mickey's height (1' 3"). Small, huh?


Sam, Mickey, and I saw the great, humungous skeleton of a wooly mammoth, and also a baby wooly mammoth that was 40,000 years old.


Then we saw a movie about bugs. A Praying Mantis ate a butterfly at the end of the movie. A Praying Mantis can attack its prey by blocking out the background using the hexagons of its compound eyes.


On Sunday we went to my sister's party and Mickey ate so much cake then burped so loudly that he flew into the air and landed in my arms. When I brought him home I gave him some cheese and he ate it before I could blink... I think he likes cheese!






Here's a photo of him eating the cake and cheese.












I had such a great time with Mickey that I would like to spend another weekend with Mickey again! BYE MICKEY!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!