Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brianna's Weekend with Mickey Mouse

Friday
Today when I came home from school I showed Mickey Mouse my house. First we went up to my room. Then we came down and I introduced him to everybody. Then it was dinner time and my mom had made spaghetti and meatballs. Mickey said that was one of his favorite meals and he put lots of cheese on his. It got really late so we went to bed.

Saturday
This morning I got ready for soccer, but Mickey Mouse could not come. I told him, " Sorry Mickey you can't come but you can come to my game tomorrow." He said, "Yes!!" Then, when Mickey and I were walking down the hall in my house you would never guess who we bumped into - Minnie Mouse!!!!!
After soccer we went to Summit to pick up our skis at the ski shop. We decided to stop at the Cheese Shop for lunch. Then we got ice cream and he was soooo happy.
My grandma owns a jewelry store in Summit too and she let Mickey and I work there for a little while. Mickey just wanted to model the jewelry and he picked a special piece to give to Minnie the next time he sees her. Finally, we went and picked up some pizza fixings for dinner and went home to eat and have a family movie night.

Sunday
Mickey had a great nights sleep and loves my room. We woke up and went to my soccer game and he cheered us on. Then, I had something special planned for Mickey. I took him rock climbing. It was fantastic! Mickey wasn't scared one bit! We then went and watched my sister's soccer game. Next we went out to dinner with my grandparents and ate some Mexican food. Lastly, we came home and got ready for bed as we were exhausted from all of our activities. Mickey wonders how we do it every weekend.

Mickey and I had the best weekend together and wish it didn't have to end. Maybe next time I can visit Mickey and his friends in Disney.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!