Monday, October 10, 2011

Mickey Mixes It Up with Matthew S.



At first, Mickey was a little afraid to go to my house because he doesn't know me. We also have Halloween decorations with black cats! I told him to relax, but he didn't listen. Then I said, "Friday is Pizza Night!" and he never complained again. His favorite part was the cheese, of course!

After dinner, I showed him my room. He wouldn't go by the door because there is a Frankenstein door hanger. He got distracted by the Legos on my dresser, but I told him it was time for him to go to sleep. When we woke up the next morning, he had built a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse out of my Harry Potter Lego set! I let him keep it up because I wanted him to feel comfortable.

By the end of the weekend, Mickey was a lot less scared of Halloween. We went to the garden center, and he liked helping us arrange the pumpkins, flowers and decorations on our front porch when we got home. The new ghost decoration didn't freak him out at all. I even tried on my Halloween costume for him, and he wasn't afraid of my mask. Don't ask him what I'm going to be because he promised not to tell anyone. I wish he could stay longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!