Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mickey's Weekend at Siena's

On Friday night, my friend came to my house. We had breakfast for dinner. After we ate dinner, we watched a movie. Mickey loved the movie! Soon after the movie was over, we had frozen yogurt that was strwaberry flavored with chocolate sprinkles on top.

On Saturday morning we got up, got dressed for soccer practice and went to pick up my friend at her house. As my mom was driving to practice, it started to rain heavily. Mickey did not want to sit in the rain and watch practice. When we arrived at the field, our coach told us practice was cancelled because of the cold, rainy weather. Mickey was in luck!

Later that day, I went to my friend's house and we had a party! It was fun. First Mickey played air hockey and my friend and I won. Next, we played Just Dance 2. As we were playing Just Dance 2, the lights flickered and went off. We screamed! Later, we played Apples to Apples board game. When we got home our power was off, the lights were out and it was pitch black. Mickey was scared of the dark.

On Sunday morning the power came back on. After we woke up, we made paper snow flakes. They turned out fantastic! My little sister Sophie was dancing with Mickey. Then my dad called us up to the kitchen for breakfast. Mickey wanted cheese for breakfast.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!