Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ellie's Weekend with Mickey Mouse






My weekend with Mickey went great! The first thing Mickey wanted to do was go to the Eagle's Perch. He had heard so much about it. I told my Dad and he took Mickey and I to the Eagle's Perch. Did you know Mickey can hang upside down? He's like a mouse gymnast! He also showed me some awesome new tricks! After that we had to go to bed. Mickey was so excited for the next day!


The next day Mickey said he wanted to roller skate. I told him he was in luck because we were going to Olivia Blessing's roller skate birthday party. Once Mickey and I got to the party we roller skated around and around the rink. When it was time for cake I had vanilla cake and Mickey had cheesecake. Mickey is such a good skater! We had to drag him off the rink!!! He had a fantastic time!


The last thing I did with Mickey was practice for my play. Every time I started to sing , he started to sing. He sang the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song. It was so funny! When I told Mickey he had to leave the next morning, he was so sad. He eventually got over it. My weekend with Mickey was great, and I will miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!