Monday, October 22, 2012

Mickey's weekend with Aiyana



On Friday I took Mickey to meet all of my friends at aftercare. He watched us play in the gym. Later on my dad drove us home. Mickey took a nap while I went to my classmate Emily's house for movie night.

On Saturday morning Mickey and I woke up bright and headed out to my morning swim lessons. Mickey watched from the bleachers with my mom. After swim class we ate lunch at Vicki's Diner.  Mickey helped me pick out a pair of Roller skates after lunch.  After a long day out Mickey and I went home, ate dinner, and watched How to Train Your Dragon.

On Sunday We went grocery shopping, took a few pictures, and relaxed for the remainder of the day. I had a great time with Mickey and cant wait to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!