Sunday, October 28, 2012

Ava and Mickey Go to Washington, DC

Here's Mickey and I at the hotel. Look he found the puppies!
Look, Mickey, my cousins, and I rode the Metro! That's what they call the subway in D.C.
Look, Mickey, my cousins, and I rode the Metro! That's what they call the subway in D.C.
Mickey had so much fun at the Capitol Building.  We even got to meet U.S. soldiers!
This is NJ congressman, Richard Stockton. This is Mickey's favorite!



Here is Mickey in the EXACT MIDDLE of D.C.!!!!!!!!!!

Mickey admired President Ronald Reagan.  Just look at his face!



On the way there, Mickey and I listened  to music and watch the movie BACK TO THE FUTURE. He said it was his favorite movie in the whole FUTURE!!!!! We stopped  for dinner at M & S Grill in Baltimore. Mickey wan't that hungry so he just had a little nibble of my grilled cheese. That night, my brother and my mom slept together and me and my dad slept together.  But Mickey, oh he slept on the cozy chair.


The next day, Mickey slept in and my family went to breakfast while he was sleeping. Soon, two hours later, we went to the Capitol Building. Mickey had so much fun and he wanted to go there again as soon as we left. He said, "Ava, this is so cool. I think this was my favorite part so far."

Soon, Mickey and my family went home. We such a fun trip, but we woke up early Sunday morning to get back for my soccer game. Mickey was so tired from our weekend fun, that he stayed home. Now we are chilling out together watching the Giants game. What a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!