Monday, October 8, 2012

My Weekend with Mickey by Steven Angeli

     Mickey and I woke up on Saturday and went to the Westfield Diner for breakfast with our family.  Mickey got cheese pancakes and I got chocolate chip pancakes.  They were good and we both had a side of bacon.  We also had big glasses of chocolate milk.  My mom and dad paid for breakfast. We had a big breakfast because we had a very busy day.  Then we got into the car and started to drive to my brother's football game in Jersey City.  They are facing Union City.
     I have a job at my brother's football game.  I am the water boy for the St. Peter's Prep High School Football team that my brother plays on.  Mickey was excited to help me at my job and was happy to meet the players on the team.  Mickey and I had to bring water out during half time and time outs.  Mickey and I also had to catch the ball after the field goals.  We were very busy.  Our team won, 41-0.  We had a team party after the game in the parking lot, it was fun.  Then we went home and watched a movie and went to bed.
     Mickey and I woke up on Sunday and my mom made us pancakes and bacon.  It was good.  We then went to my tackle football game.  I play for the Westfield Black Team.  I am the quarterback.  I scored three touchdowns.  Mickey was happy for me.  After the game, my dad bought Mickey and I ice cream.  I got chocolate and Mickey got cheesecake.  Then we went home and had lunch which was peanut butter and jelly.  We then went outside and played with my friends.  We rode bikes.  Mickey almost fell off.  We then had dinner.  We had fish and mac and cheese.  We watched football and then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!