Sunday, October 14, 2012

Micky's Weekend with Blake

Mickey loves spiders
     On Friday Mickey and I went to Target and we went to go to look for Halloween decorations.  We were pretending that spiders were crawling all over him.  He had a great time!  We then went out to eat with my parents.  We went to bed at 9pm.
     On Saturday morning we went to the pumpkin fair.  We played many games and we won a lot of prizes.  After that we had a baseball game.  Our team is the Phillies and the other team was the Red Socks.  Mickey was watching the entire thing.  I think he liked the game.  After dinner my cousin came over and met Mickey.  Sebastian and I were playing with Mickey.
     Sunday morning I went to Sunday School. Mickey slept in.  After Sunday School we had a snack.  Then we played Tennis.  I liked my adventure with Mickey.
Blake, Mickey @ Sebastian
Mickey@ tennis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!