Sunday, January 12, 2014

Mickey with The Mora Family

Mickey Celebrates Alexa's Birthday

My weekend with Mickey started off on my birthday.  My friends Renee, Olivia, and Alannah came over.  Mickey drooled over the cupcakes and watched me open presents.  Then we went to dinner at the Stage House.  After dinner we went back to my house and had red velvet birthday cake for dessert.  It was a late night.  

Mickey with his old friends Teddy and Vincent
When Mickey woke up on Saturday, he was so excited to see his old friend Teddy and my big brother, Vincent.  He remembered the week he spent with Vincent in 2010.  They shared lots of memories together in Ocean City, NJ.  We hung out all day together and watched a movie.  We then went out to dinner with another family.  It was a rainy day and night but we all had fun.   


On Sunday, we went to my friend Olivia's birthday party.  It was a bowling party.  Mickey enjoyed watching us play.  I got two spares and a strike but I did not win the game.  We had red velvet cupcakes and a hotdog.  After the party, Mickey watched a football game with my dad.  We then ate pizza and went to bed early because it was a very busy weekend.  I had the best weekend with Mickey and I hope he did too.  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!