Sunday, January 5, 2014

Mickey's weekend with Ella



I got to take Mickey home with me on Thursday instead of Friday because we thought it was going to be a snow day. On Thursday night, Mickey did my homework with me and I read my Charlotte's web to Aidan and Mickey. Later, we waited for the call from Honeywell telling us that school was cancelled. When we finally got the call, we were all dancing around because we were so happy to not have school. Mickey and I watched Disney channel until bedtime. 
On Friday morning when I woke up, the ground was covered in snow. I went outside to play in it, but left Mickey inside because it was too cold. I came inside quickly because I didn't want Mickey to be lonely. When I got inside, I needed to warm up so me and Mickey had a pull-up contest. Mickey could only do 1, but I can do 10. On Saturday, I went to my friend Emmas house before swimming. I didn't bring Mickey though because her dog Tripp might try to eat him.
On Sunday, Emma came over before my basketball game. We went to swimming played house with Mickey. Hannah and Cassidy made us all lunch. Then, we went to our basketball game. We played Holy Trinity and we won 10-8. Mickey cheered me on on the sidelines.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!