Monday, February 1, 2016

Mickey’s adventure at Khera’s residence!



It was an exciting Saturday morning as Mickey and I went to my basketball game which was Louisville vs. Michigan State. I play for team Louisville. Mickey watched me score 10 points in a 56-14 victory for us. Mickey also tried shooting the basketball but he couldn’t throw it high enough but surprisingly he threw it pretty high for a mouse like him


Later that afternoon we took Mickey snow tubing to Camp Gaw. It was so much fun to hold Mickey while snow tubing. At the cafeteria Mickey, my brother and I drank a nice cup of hot chocolate and ate mac and cheese bites with some French fries. It was whisker licking good to Mickey because it was his first time trying all that food. 



When we got back home Mickey was sad because he loved snow tubing and the food but Mickey knew that another fun day was going to come. On Sunday Mickey and I went for roller skating. Mickey was fast but not fast enough to keep up with me.  Go Mickey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!