Monday, February 15, 2016

Chloe K. and Mickey's Valentine's Weekend

"Yay!"  Today was my week to take Mickey home.  I took  him home after our class party.  When we got home we took Mickey out of his bag.  I kept him on my dresser so he can see what was going on.  His adventures with the Katz family all started on Friday.




We wanted to take Mickey to New York City.  Luckily Grandma and Grandpa's view from their apartment was the Hudson River and the George Washington Bridge.  Before we went to Grandma and Grandpa's apartment we stopped at Brownstone Grill. It had the best pancakes ever and Mickey thought so too.  When we went back to the apartment Mickey watched Maddie and I swim.  He gave me high tens when I did back flips in the water.  We couldn't stay there too long because I had gymnastics that night.  So when we got back we all ate dinner.  Mickey watched me at gymnastics.


On Saturday I had a basketball game, Mickey cheered me on.  After basketball we went to my sister Maddie's hockey game.  Mickey and I were FREEZING!  Then we went out to dinner with our family friends.  Mickey thought the food was delicious.


Today was Valentine's Day!  Mickey and I woke up.  We went to Mom and Dad's room and opened cards and presents.  Mickey was excited so was I.  After we opened gifts we went downstairs for breakfast.  Dad made pancakes.  Then we went to my friend's house.  We all played together.  When it was time to go we got our shoes on.  Then, we went out to dinner.  When we came back we all went to watch some TV.  Then we got ready to get in bed.  Mickey and I had one more day together then it was time to say good bye.          



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!