Monday, February 22, 2016

Mickey Visits The Horowitz Family




I had a terrific time with Mickey over the weekend! On Friday afternoon Mickey and I relaxed and played Future Fight on my I - pod touch. I beat three levels and won ten arena battles. Next we went to play tennis. I played doubles with my friends Jacob, Annie, and Tyler.

On Saturday, at eight in the morning, I took Mickey to basketball. I scored once and got hit in the head once. After that, Mickey and I played Star Wars Risk. I was the Empire while Mickey played as the Rebels. I won of course, because I was making the card choices for Mickey. After that, Mickey watched my dad and I play tennis. My dad won six games, three sets, and one match to four games, two sets, and zero matches. After that, Mickey and I went to bed.

On Sunday, my mom took us shopping. I picked out The Lego set of the Avenger’s Tower. Mickey picked out a huge version of himself! I can’t wait till the next time Mickey comes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!