Monday, March 21, 2016

Mickey's fun weekend with Micaela

   On Friday, Mickey met Minnie, the way it happened was very interesting. Mickey loved to look around my room. He found a motorcycle and he decided to ride it, he came up across me. I told him he had to wear a helmet. Mickey was a very good mouse, he put on a helmet and started wondering around my room. He met three beautiful ladies (they were my American Girl dolls). Then he found Minnie, he said she was so pretty and kind, they became best friends forever.



   On Saturday, Mickey and I played soccer. Soccer was fun, at first Mickey did not know how to play. Once Mickey got the hang of it, I showed him some tricks, he said,"I think I should go on your shoulders to get a closer look". Playing soccer was a good exercise for me and Mickey.



   Mickey and I played karaoke on Sunday. Mickey chose the song "Wrecking Ball" because he was feeling so alive. Mickey loved karaoke, he said " I wish I could do this every day" Mickey sat on top of the karaoke machine, he was so feeling so joyful. Karaoke was fun, we spent a long time singing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!