Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Mickey's visit with Chloe C.


        I was so happy I got Mickey this weekend!  After school, I brought him to girls scouts and he watched us practice our dance.  He really enjoyed the music.
        On Saturday morning, I brought him to my basketball game and he had lots of fun. He also took pictures after the game with friends.  Next, we went home and he watched my dad and I play paddle.  He almost got hit by the ball so many times, but he refused to leave his spot on the sofa. After that, he went out to dinner with my family. 


        The next morning, Mickey watched television with us and had breakfast.   He really enjoyed watching the kids baking championship and cheered for his favorites.  Then off to my sister's basketball game and her team won! Afterwards, we went to visit my grandma and grandpa.   We all went to dinner to a Japanese restaurant and my aunt, uncle and cousin met us there.   Mickey and I watched the chef cook on a large silver grill.  When he was cooking, he threw vegetables in the air and we tried to catch them in our mouth.  On our drive home, Mickey and I looked out the window and watched the stars.   What a nice weekend with Mickey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!