Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Mickey's long weekend with Katie

Today was Friday I rode home with Mickey in my hands. When I got home I had to go upstairs and get ready for swimming and Mickey said he wanted to go.  So I said sure!  But Mickey did not have a bathing suit so he could only watch my swim team practice.  After swimming we went home and had dinner and then we played.  Mickey was tired and went to bed, but I watched a movie with my family and then went to bed.
This morning was Saturday.  I got up early, at 8am, for soccer practice.  Mickey and I got dressed and went out for soccer practice.  He met my soccer team and cheered me on.  After soccer I went home and had 2 hours to get ready for the Spaghetti meet at the Westfield YMCA.  This is a meet where my friends and I do relay races and afterwards we walk to the other YMCA and eat spaghetti.  Mickey cheered me on at my swim race. Mickey and I could not go to the spaghetti part because we had a birthday party to go to.  The party was at the nail salon and he watched my friends get their nails done.  When we got home from the party we had dinner and then watched tv before we had to go to bed.
This morning was Sunday. I woke up and went to my brothers soccer game.  At the game I read my book and Mickey looked at the pages.  After we had to go to my soccer game.  Mickey cheered me and my friends.  We had fun.  Mickey and me then went to my friends house. We had a lot of fun.  We stayed up late.  We got home and had to go right to bed.
This morning was Monday and school is closed.  We went over to my friend Audrey Stacks house and Mickey saw his old friend Ethan Stack.  We played a lot and had a lot of fun.  After that I had swimming and Mickey got to come with me.  Then we went to McDonalds for dinner and came home and watch TV and went to bed.
This morning is Tuesday and Mickey and I had to go to school but not Franklin school.  My mom works at Holy Trinity and they had school so we had to go since we could not stay home alone.  At school Mickey and I worked on my Pumpkin Fair poster.  We had fun.  Mommy only works half days so then we went to Starbucks for lunch and had a bagel with butter and a sugar cookie.  Then we got to go shopping.  We then had to pick up my sister from Kindergarten.  Then we went to soccer practice and Mickey saw a lot of my friends.  We then went home and had dinner.  We were so tired so we went to bed.And that was Mickey's supper fun long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!