Monday, October 24, 2016

Audrey's great weekend with Mickey!!!!!

On Friday, Ethan, my mom and I helped bring down the Pumpkin Fair stuff from the attic at Franklin.  We helped the volunteers set up the tables and tableclothes.  Then Katie, Hayden and I played at school while Mickey hung out at Franklin with our stuff.

On Friday night, my dad, Ethan, Mickey and I watched Searching for Bobby Fisher. The movie was about a little kid who is really good at chess. Mickey and I thought it was a really good movie.

Then we ate pizza. It was really good! We got it from Cosimo's.



On Saturday, I had a soccer game. It was in Basking Ridge. Mickey came to cheer me on ! We lost 7 to 4. Then, after lunch, I went to the Pumpkin Fair but Mickey stayed home so he wouldn't get lost or wet. I didn't win anything but my brother Ethan won a big cookie.





















On Sunday I had another soccer game in the morning.  This time Mickey was good luck because we won 6 to 2. I even scored a goal! At 3 o'clock my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins came over for a big birthday party for me and my sister Maddy.    I turned 9 on the 18th and Maddy turned 14 on the 22nd of October.  We ate lots of food like lasagna, salad, steak and lots of cake and desserts. I got a lot of gifts. My favorite was a light  up journal with the letter A on it.  Mickey and I had a really, really fun weekend!  By Audrey Stack and Mickey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!