Friday, October 21, 2016

Mickey’s Adventures with Ella!


Mickey and I had a busy weekend!  Mickey thinks that maybe Donald Duck should have come to play with us.  We did so many awesome things that we cannot wait to tell you about.  

On Friday, Mom picked us up from school and our adventure began.  My cousin, Morgan and my Aunt Tami came to visit us from Chicago.  They met Mickey years ago when he came home with my big sister, Alex.  We went to a big dinner for a charity that night with my whole family including my grandparents.  I was glad I had Mickey there to keep me company.  We ate lots of shrimp cocktail.  We were so tired when we got home but Mickey said he was afraid of the dark so we put on my Halloween mummy lights but he was scared of those too so I turned them off and put on a nightlight for him.

The next morning we had to wake up early for my hockey game.  We got all of my hockey gear on and Mickey asked to sit with my hockey stick when I was getting ready because he thought it was a bench.  Mickey was my good luck charm because I scored 2 goals during the game!  Mickey said he had fun watching me but he was very cold.  I yelled to my dad through the glass to give Mickey my jacket so he could feel comfortable.  During the middle of my game, Mickey yelled to me - your cousins are here! I was so excited to have everyone watching me. 





       Mickey and I before our hockey game

Later in the day we had to get ready for another dinner.  It was for my sister's birthday.  Alex is turning 16!  Mom and I were looking back at the blog that Alex wrote when she had Mr. Pask in 3rd grade.  It was so funny because I have Mickey on Alex’s birthday and she had Mickey on my birthday.  There’s a picture of me at my 2nd birthday party in Alex’s blog!












From my sister’s blog.  I’m the one in the little green dress.

Mickey’s and my favorite part of dinner that night was hanging out with my cousin Morgan and talking about me being a junior bridesmaid in her wedding.   Before dinner Mickey was always eating the cheese off my crackers when I was not looking.  We shared spaghetti and had no room for dessert.  We were so tired and stuffed that we fell asleep on Daddy in the restaurant and Daddy put us to bed when we got home.

   Mickey and I checking out the menu

    DeDe (that’s what I call Alex), Mickey and me


Mickey woke me up on Sunday morning and then Mickey went into Jack’s room and Alex's room and woke them up too.  Mickey was laughing so hard and his tummy hurt from all the food he ate last night.  We had breakfast and got ready for my babysitter Jeanine to come over and play with us.  We had so much fun playing with Shopkins. Mickey covered himself in Shopkins and asked if he could bring one home with him but I said you have to talk to Mr. Pask about it.  Jeanine brought me and Mickey to my friend Addy’s house. 

   Jeanine, Mickey and me playing Shopkins

After we played at Addy’s for a little while, we all went to our neighbor’s house for an Octoberfest party. Mickey asked for cheese at the party.  They said they had swiss cheese but Mickey whispered in my ear that he did not like swiss cheese so he said no thank you.  I told Mickey I would give him cheddar cheese when we get home.  Mickey said sounds like a plan.  Mommy and Alex got home from the city and Daddy and Jack got home from the football game and they all met us at our neighbor’s party.  Mickey was crying because he did not want to leave.  We had so much fun at all the dinners and parties we went to this weekend.

I hope Mickey remembers me.  I wish he could come stay with me again but I hope he has fun on his other adventures!  I hope Mickey asks them for lots of cheese!  : )

I love you Mickey! <3 Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!