Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Mickey at the Surgent's family

This weekend Mickey and I had lots of fun times. He was a part of my family. We played cards, looked at my basketball posters, went outside to play basketball, played video games and read books at night. Mickey did my math homework with me. He was a big help. My friends got to meet him too.

On Saturday we went down to my dad's work. He works at a gymnastic school. Mickey and I had so much fun jumping on the trampoline and playing in the block pit. We also tried all the new American Ninja Warrior stuff which was very hard for Mickey because he doesn't have five fingers. I helped him by letting him sit on my back while I climbed.

On Sunday we all went to church. Mickey was sleeping in church and he woke up just in time to join me for my CCD class. After that we watched football all Sunday together. We were lucky because we had Monday off from school. We played video games. I was Sacramento Kings and Mickey was the Golden State Warriors. I won by a three pointer. At the end of the game we said "good game." After we played video games we went to swimming class. Mickey came with me to watch. I wanted him to join me but he wasn't waterproof.

Mickey and I had a fun weekend filled with sports, video games, friends and activities. I will miss Mickey but look forward to hearing about his other adventures.

Lukas Surgent


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!