Sunday, April 8, 2018

Mickey's Night at the Museum

Ben's Night at the Museum with Mickey



Mickey, my dad, my mom, Jack ( my brother), and I went to the Museum of Natural History on
Friday night. We brought supplies for a sleepover including, sleeping bags, PJs, and flashlights because we were sleeping in the museum. First, we went to the cafeteria for dinner. Then, we went to the fossil exhibit and saw a Raptor fossil with our flashlights. Mickey was very interested in the fossil so he asked the guide to take picture of us.  

We went to the Live Animal presentation. We saw a Burmese python. We learned that they eat mice! Mickey was gripping onto my arm!

Mickey met Teddy Roosevelt. They had a conversation about who would be a better President, and they started trash talking. I separated them, and then they were friends again.

Mickey and I really enjoyed The Unseen Oceans exhibit. First, we walked in to the Museum and saw a body of water. Mickey was about to jump in it but I caught him just in time. They had a video game that Mickey and I played. We won the game, and then we went to the next exhibit. 

Next, we went into then African Mammals Hall. We saw lions, gazelles, and giraffes. Our favorite one was the African Elephants. Mickey asked Mom to take a picture of us in front of the elephants.
Mickey got a little to close to the elephants so I had to pull him back. My spring break with Mickey was very enjoyable. We had a great nights sleep at the Museum.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!