Monday, April 16, 2018

                Lucy & "M,  I,  C,  K,  E, Y,    M,  O,  U,  S,  E"

    I thought I was going to get to take Mickey to Aspen, CO, on my spring break.  But, sadly, I forgot him at school.  So I got to hang out with him this weekend. We got to do so many fun things together!

   Mickey and I went to lacrosse together.  I played, and he watched.  It was such a hot, sunny day! Thankfully at the end, Mickey and I got ice cream. That night Mickey and I had an epic sleepover at Olivia's house. We played, watched a movie, and then played some more. The next night,  my little sister Ruby and I played with Mickey in bed. We laughed so hard.  Mickey and I were so tired we fell asleep in one second.












   Even though, I didn't get to bring Mickey with me on spring break, we still had the time of our lives! I am glad we did not forget Mickey in CO. That would have been the worst! I loved hanging out with Mickey.

P.S. Pluto liked it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!