Monday, April 23, 2018

mickey's craziest weekend with little B

Mickey started of being forgotten in the classroom when we were at the book fair. Once we got home I realized... I FORGOT MICKEY!!! So we rushed back to the book fair, got out of the car, went inside and grabbed Mickey. On the way home, we stopped at BJ's to get some food. After that we ate dinner. I showered and Mickey took a bath. We both brushed our teeth and went to bed. 


The next day, I had a soccer game early in the morning, and Mickey came to watch. We were versing our rivals, Scotch Plains. We lost, but only by 1 point. The score was 3-2. My friend Clair Hoffman was on that team, I don't think you would know her. She is in Mr. Pasks 3rd grade class Franklin Elementary school. Once the game was over, Mickey decided to sunbathe. After soccer, we went to my friend Misha's house. One of Mr. Pasks old students. We stayed there for a couple hours then went home. That night, our grandparents came to visit. We had a lot of fun with them. Mickey also met the whole royal family.

On Sunday, Mickey Mouse slept in and woke up at 10:26 am. We watched TV for about 2 hours. Then we had lunch. After lunch we had to go to Jemma's soccer game. They let me sit with the team because I am well known in their team. Jemma's game tied 4-4. My grandparents stayed to watch. After the game we went to my dads house. Our grandparents came with us and we had dinner at Chipotle. We were done with dinner and unfortunately our grandparents had to leave. 2 hours later... I was working on my book report because I thought it was due this Monday, but it was actually due next Monday. So after a while I stopped and went to bed. Mickey and I both had matching covers. Unfortunately we had to give him back on Monday. That's my crazy story of a weekend with Mickey.






       














No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!