Monday, April 30, 2018

MICKEY'S AWESOME WEEKEND WITH GIADA

                                                                        Friday 4/27/18
The above photo was taken at my house during an after school playdate on Friday with Claire and Olivia. We watched a movie and Mickey enjoyed it too! The below photo on the right was when I showed my friends and Mickey my squishy collection. In my room, I have a hideout and the below left photo was taken up there as we played with flip pillows and other activities.

                                                                     Saturday 4/28/18

 The above photo was taken on a lazy Saturday morning when my sister and I usually like to hang low and chill while we watch tv before our sports and dance days start. My Mom had to take us with her to work to show apartments and since she knows we hate doing that, she treated us to Bohemian Raspberry in Westfield. It's our favorite frozen yogurt place. Then about 30 minutes later, we went to my softball game. We won that game 6-2. Mickey was proud of my team and I.




                                                                Sunday 4/29/18

On Sunday, after the long weekend of activities, Mickey and Pluto decided to chill at home.  While they were chilling, we were all out and about. First we had a communion party in Cranford. After that, we had dinner plans with our family friends. We ended up going to their house after dinner. When we got home, Mickey and Pluto were out for the count on the couch. Overall, Mickey and Pluto and the entire Barbosa family had a great time together!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!