Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Henry's Weekend with Mickey

This weekend Mickey came to my birthday party with all of my friends and we had a fun time. We went to skyzone but we didn't take Mickey with us. Then we came back to my house and Mickey and my friends ate donuts. We had donuts because I don't really like cake.  Then we went in the basement at my house to play dodgeball. Mickey didn't play because he was too scared. 

 


The next day, we made brownies. It was a little messy but we still had fun. I put in some coco powder, olive oil, and water and we mixed it all together. We made them for a party but we couldn't bring them to the party because my dog was sick and my mom had to leave to go to the vet. The brownies were soft and crispy on the outside and they were very good.

 

Later that day I had a soccer game. Mickey came to watch me play soccer. It was very cold outside but it was still fun. During the game I hurt my leg so on the second half I sat out. But before that I scored a goal. At the end we sadly lost 3 to 4. Alot of people were upset but it was fine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!