Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Mickey's Weekend with Mia

 To begin with, I got out of school on Friday and caring Mickey with me.

My grandma picked me up and I said,

”It’s my turn for Mickey to come to my house for the weekend”! Grandma drove me to her house for a sleep over. “Why are we here”? I asked.

“Because it is your mom’s birthday weekend and all of her friends are going to be at your house. There is no space for you to sleep”. We went inside and watched a move. When it got dark Mickey and I went outside and looked through a telescope and saw the moon! 








After that, Mickey and I snuggled in bed and went to sleep.

The next morning, Mickey and I woke up, “What’s for breakfast”? I asked.

“Macaroni and cheese” Grandma answered. They had nothing else for breakfast so I just rolled with it. I tried to give Mickey some but he just ate the cheese part.

After breakfast, Mom and her friends picked me up for a manicure. I brought Mickey along but he didn’t want one so I left him in the car.

Then, I got back to Grandma’s house.

My brother, Mickey and me played for a little while. Here are some of the things we did.


We are lying on the bed relaxing with my brother Kyle.

 




Mickey and I are playing chess.

 

Mickey is trying on my roller blades. I think he needs a smaller size.

 

 

Finally, Grandma, Grandpa, Kyle my little brother, Mickey, and me all went to my Mom’s birthday party at Lions Roar Brewing company. Mickey and I had no interest in the beer but we did have interest in the candy.


We had a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!