Thursday, November 3, 2022

When Mickey Came Over to Aubrey's House

Mickey and I had a lot of fun together. First, when I was bringing Micky home we saw Lewis from last year. Next, my Nani’s dog Chloe came over.  My dog Taco and Chloe had a doggie date. I think Mickey really liked the doggie date. It was a lot of fun. 


After that,  me and Mickey started to get hungry so we went into the kitchen to grab a snack. I said, “ Let’s have tuna.” Mickey said yes but he would rather have cheese.  After our snack, Mickey sat down with my family to watch the movie “Hocus Pocus.” Friday was a fun day.


Mickey and I also spent time outside. We even found a special tree.  We could not believe what in the world we were seeing. It looked like a heart, it looked like a tree, it was a heart tree! Having Mickey over was a lot of fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!