Monday, November 14, 2022

Mickey Hanging with Finley

   On Wednesday I brought Mickey home with me for the long weekend.  Our first stop was the YMCA. I was playing Uno with Mickey.  Mickey must be pretty lucky because he won 6 times in a row.  How many times have you won in a row?  When I got back home I played in the leaves. Mickey didn't want  to play in the leaves he wanted to watch me play in the leaves and swing on my swing.  I was a little worried about Mickey coming to my house because I have a cat named Paisley. I hid Mickey from Paisley all weekend.


 On Friday we were eating Mac and cheese.  I was surprised that Mickey didn't want Mac and cheese.  All he wanted was a banana. Oh Mickey what am I going to do with you. I didn’t know mice liked bananas.  After lunch I was reading a book called Wings Of Fire. When I was reading Mickey decided to take a nap. He was very cute.


On the weekend I practiced piano with Mickey and my dad. Mickey isn't the best at practicing piano, he goes bam! Boo! Bam! We also went  to the market. When my dad was buying

fish Mickey and I watched the lobsters. The lobsters scared Mickey. He was ok though since they where behind glass.Then Mickey and I played chess with my little bother Lincoln and my dad.  My dad won.


I am very sad Mickey is going to leave tomorrow.  For our last night, I made a special treat for Mickey and we stayed up late reading.  Bye Bye Mickey!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!