Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Mickey and Ricki!

 Mickey and I had a lot of fun this weekend! After school we went to Izzy’s birthday party.  We took lots of pictures, ate snacks, and watched the Parent Trap at the theater.  Next, me and my friend had a sleepover and we played slime with Mickey (don't worry we were careful not to get it on his fur!).  We watched tv and hung out and then we all went to bed.

On Saturday morning we ate breakfast and went to my basketball game at Franklin.   Mickey cheered our team on!  Then we all went home to pick up my sister and her friend and we went to Sky Zone.  Mickey had a blast jumping around with us!  After that we played a family game of uno and Mickey and  I won! Then that night me, my sister, and her friend had a popcorn movie party and watched the Barbie movie.  

 On Sunday, Mickey was too tired to wake up so he didn't go to Hebrew school with me. After that he came to soccer practice.  He watched me score  lots of goals.He hung out with my sister while I was at a B-day party. After that I took him to cheer practice and he watched me try a new stunt.  When we got home I took a shower and went to bed. Mickey and I had a lot of fun over the weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!