Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Mickey at Owen's Home

 I was so excited that I got to bring Mickey home for the long weekend. We started off with going to my grandparent's house in Staten Island, NY. We drove there and went over the Goethals Bridge. Mickey seemed really happy to be going over the bridge and spent the whole time looking out the window. I wonder if he's ever been on a bridge before? When we got to my grandparent's house, Mickey and I rode on my grandpa's new exercise bike. My cousin and my uncle were also at my grandparent's house so Mickey got to meet them too. We had a lot of fun and took pictures with my grandparents.



On Sunday night, Mickey played Uno Attack with me, my sister Grace, my brother James, and my dad. Our game lasted for one hour and a half. Halfway into the game we switched from Uno Attack to regular Uno, but with the Uno Attack cards. We didn't even finish the game and had to count our cards because it was time for dinner. Mickey and I won the game because we had the least amount of cards. I think it was Mickey's first and longest Uno Attack game ever!

My last adventure with Mickey over the weekend was going bowling at Garwood Lanes with my family on Monday. We had to wait for an hour before bowling. Our friends came but they left because the wait was so long. My dad won and got 107 points. I bowled a lot of gutter balls but tied for 5th place with my older sister, Grace. We got 48 points each and my family got 386 points all together. Mickey loved the bowling alley, especially the nachos, cheese fries, and pink lemonade!

Mickey and I had a great weekend together going to Staten Island, playing Uno Attack, and going bowling. We hope you liked hearing about our weekend together!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!