Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Mickey's Weekend with Brayden

 The day I got Mickey I went to aftercare and my dad picked me up. Then I went to temple. I played with my friends and went to the sanctuary to sing prayers. After that we went out to dinner. We went to the Thirsty Turtle and I got a flatbread pizza. Mickey had a couple hotdogs and he said they were hot dog diggity dog.


The next day on Saturday I went to Connecticut for my dads friend's son Henry's 1st birthday. Mickey and I played a lot of games and ate a lot of food. We both had a couple slices of cake. My dads friends were Korean so they did a ritual where there is a large tray with different objects such as a tennis ball, note book, money, and a stethescope. Whatever Henry picks that will be his job when he's older. The tennis ball represents a sports player, the note book represents a teacher etc.  He liked all the objects and didn't pick one specific thing so I guess when he grows up, he will do a little bit of everything. Mickey and I also played poker. It was my first time playing and Mickey and I won with 25 points. After that we went out to Bareburger. I did not get anything to eat. Neither did Mickey because we ate a lot at my dad's friends house so we were full.

On Sunday I had hebrew school in the morning then tennis.  Mickey tried to play tennis but he was not that good.  He was a little too short. After tennis, I went to the store to buy materials for my Valentines box decorating contest. Then I started working on my box. Later in the day I had a basketball game and sadly I lost 18 to 38 but Mickey had fun watching the game anyways. Then I came home, had dinner, and went to bed.  I had a great weekend with Mickey.  




And that was my time with Mickey.

From,
Brayden Levin



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!