Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Piper's Weekend with Mickey

 This weekend Mickey and I drove to Queens, NY to see my cousins. Do you like exploring a new house as much as I do? My cousins just moved into a big new house and this was our first time visiting. So of course the first thing we did was play hide-and-seek with Mickey. Then we played so many different games with Mickey like Fireball Island, Guess Who? and Cars Monopoly.


  

After lunch we all, including Mickey, wanted to explore the neighborhood of Forest Hills. First we walked to station square, which is a historical location in Queens, as Former President, Theodore Roosevelt, gave a famous speech there. After taking some pictures with Mickey, my sister, cousin and I wanted to go shopping. We visited a girly store similar to Claires, then my mom, my aunt and I all went to Sephora, where I bought a facial cleanser. It was a great Saturday with Mickey!



Sunday was even cooler because it was Super Bowl Sunday! My whole family, including Mickey, watched the Super Bowl together. By the way I asked Mickey which team he was rooting for and he said, “The Chiefs.” Then we all had some ice cream and we waited and waited for the halftime show. My parents were so excited because Usher was performing. He was so good even Mickey started dancing! All in all I had a great weekend with Mickey,  but the Super Bowl was my favorite part.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!