Monday, May 9, 2011

ALANA'S ADVENTURES WITH MICKEY MOUSE






I had a great weekend with Mickey Mouse. Me , Mommy, and Mickey went to New York City, played videogames, and hung out with my family.




Saturday


Mickey was so fun! We did so much Saturday. I played my Xbox Wolverine video game with Mickey. Mickey is so competitive. We picked up my Grandaddy from JFK airport. He was coming from his vacation in Jamaica. Before we went to the airport, Me, Mickey and Mom hung out in the West Village. When we came home, Mickey wanted to have a pillow fight; but I fell asleep.



Sunday



Sunday was Mother's Day. Mickey and I spent all day with Mom and Grandma. Mickey helped me draw nice pictures for Mom.

We had an amazing weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!