Monday, May 16, 2011

Cristian and Mickey for One Rainy Day Only



I only had one day with Mickey Mouse so I had to do. First, my sister, Renee, was supposed to have softball practice. She is in Kindergarten and her team is the Lions. She practices at 5:30 at Wilson School. My dad is the coach so i go along with them. While her team has practice, I go on the playground or shoot baskets.

Today it was raining so her practice was cancelled. Mickey wanted to go in our car and go to the playground anyway but my dad said, "No, not today, it's raining too hard." So he took a picture of Mickey and I next to our car in the rain.
After dinner my dad and I went to Trader Joe's to get yogurts for my mom. Mickey came with us. When we got there, Mickey went straight to the
cheese section. I had to hold him back. It was funny. All the other people in the store thought it was funny too.



We came home and went to bed. All in all, it was a fun day with Mickey Mouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!