Monday, May 23, 2011

Mickey's Night at The Russo House

After school, Mickey helped me with my homework. He thought the little house project was complicated but I showed him what to do. Mickey helped me brainstorm some ideas about what the house would look like in 50 years. I used some of his ideas and some of my own.
Later on, we went to the 5th grade chorus concert. Mickey really enjoyed this a lot and said his favorite song was when the Glee Club sang "Firework." Mickey watched all of the performances and clapped at the end. He hopes one day he can sing in the Glee Club. I told him he's a mouse and they only have children in the Glee Club but I told him maybe he could talk to Mr. Geyer.
Once we got home, we watched the Yankees game and we ate ice cream. Mickey said his favorite kind of ice cream is vanilla, so he ate vanilla. By this time, it was 9pm and we were still watching the Yankees. My mom said it was time for bed, so we brushed our teeth and begged her to let us watch some more of the Yankees game. She said, "Yes."
Finally, around 9:40pm, we went to bed. Mickey slept in my room on a comfy pillow. We had lots of fun tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!