Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mickey says " Goodbye April, Hello May!" with Christina

Saturday April 30:

I had a piano lession and Mickey wanted to try too.
My piano teacher Samantha said it was ok, so we taught him a song.
My teacher said he needed to practice more, I agreed.


Later that day, my family from my Dad's side came for a BBQ. It was the first one of the season. Mickey and I met three of my cousins from Mexico City. Their names are Gabriella, Cecilia and Mercedes. My cousins taugt him some Spanish. Mickey and I relaxed on the hammock. The weather was perfect.


Sunday, May 1st:

Mickey and I went to the Westfield Spring Fling.
We ate hot dogs and ice cream, and everytime we walked passed
food, Mickey would want more food. We found my brother's karate teacher, Sensei Arthur, and he taught Mickey a kata. Afterwards, we ate and walked around. We had a fun time.
Mickey got tired and asked to go home and asked for some cheese.


I had such a fun weekend with Mickey Mouse! He's so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!