Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mickey with Vincent again .

When we came home from school, Mickey played basketball with me. Then, I played on my scooter while Mickey rested on a styrofoam box. Next, we decided to get my dad's truck washed. My mom, sister, Mickey and me all went together. We had to get out of the car so it can be washed. Mickey and I watched other cars get washed too. Our favorite part was seeing all the cars getting soapy. While the car was being wiped down, we had a vanilla fudge sundae. It was so chocolatey.

When we got back home, Mickey watched TV with my sister Alexa. Next, we all ate pasta with meatballs for dinner. Mickey thought it was mousealicious. Mickey was so full he passed out for the night. Mickey and I had such a wonderful time on a beautiful Thursday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!