Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mickey Mouse in Tess' house ... once again!


My half day at school ended with Mickey! The moment we got in, my friend Amanda, Mickey, and I stuck our heads in the freezer. Then we stuffed our mouths full with ice cream sandwiches. After that we headed upstairs to play with my DSi.



A couple minutes after that, we put on our bathing suits (all except Mickey, because we didn't have any Mickey-sized suits). My mom set up the slip n' slide and the sprinkler, and we all got sprayed with freezing water. All except Mickey that is. It (almost) felt like we were in the North Pole.

Later, when we dried off, Amanda and I played four square and set Mickey down for a while. Then our friend Hannah arrived. We got hot, so we went inside and watched TV.

We got thirsty, so we drank half a bottle of Gatorade before we went to gymnastics. Mickey had to stay home while we were at gymnastics. But, I guess he had fun with my stuffed animals.

When I got home I took Mickey outside to play on my swing set with me. I almost dropped him when I was going down the slide because we were racing to beat the rain!


After we came inside, it started to hail, thunder, and rain. My family and Mickey went upstairs to my brothers' room and watched the lightning from their window. While they went to sleep, I came downstairs and finished typing this.

Wait! Is that Costco chocolate chip cookies we smell? Mickey and I have to go. The cookies are calling us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!