Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mickey Mouse in Tommy's House

Over the weekend Mickey and I went to lots of places but I will start with going to the my friend's birthday party. I went over to my friends house and they let me in. Soon we got into their new jeep and drove away. Mickey put his head out of the window like a dog the whole ride. Once we were there, we went into the theater and gathered the people that were coming. Someone that worked there walked out of the movie room and took everyone to the balcony. We watched Kung Fu Panda 2. During the movie we all had pizza, popcorn, fruit punch, apple juice, and candy, and of course Mickey hogged it all!
My cousin Matt graduated high school so we threw him a party at my beach house. There were lots of appetizers and drinks. Also lots of choices for dinner, and dessert. Mickey tried to steal the dessert. But what I had for dinner was Fanta, iced tea, pasta, and turkey meatballs. After dinner I went to the beach with my dad, my grampa, and my cousin Mia. At the beach we skipped shells, and put our ankles in the water. Then we went back to the beach house, and I went home. To finish off the night I tried to have some ice cream but Mickey stole it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!