Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mickey Mouse in Morgan's House Again!


I was so happy to bring Mickey Mouse home to my house again this year. We left school today very excited because of all the things we wanted to do. First we went to my friend, Sara Miller's house. She had a fun ice cream party for the whole 3rd grade. I had Oreo ice cream. Mickey had chocolate chip ice cream with M&Ms on it. The ice cream was great on a hot day.


After the party was over, Mickey and I got to stay later to play with Sara. We climbed the tree in her front yard, it was really high and Mickey was scared to jump off. Then we decided to go swimming in the pool. Mickey didn't want to go in and get wet so he watched us from the hammock. The pool was really cold so I didn't stay in very long. Then we all went and sat on the hammock with Mickey. Then we all played basketball before we had to go home. Mickey has a great shot!


After I got home with Mickey, my Dad took us to dinner. Mickey and I picked Jersey Mike's. I had a ham and cheese sandwich. Mickey had a cheese sandwich. Then we came home so I could finish my homework. Now it is time for Mickey and I to go sit downstairs with my family and watch game 7 of the Stanley Cup. Mickey and I are cheering for Boston to win! I had a great day with Mickey and I am happy he came to my house again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!