Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mickey Visits Erin... again!!!



Today Mickey and I went to my friend's house after school. We did our homework, then we had a watergun fight and after that we went to the pool. Mickey didn't go in the pool because he didn't want to get wet, but we gave him a bathing suit just in case! When we left we went home to shower and eat dinner.



After dinner we went to a soccer game. We even saw my soccer trainer there. About half way through the game, my friend and I took Mickey to the playground. On the playground we saw two little girls with their babysitter. They came up to Mickey and tried to steal him! When I accidently let go of Mickey one of the little girls took him. She walked away, but not too far. Then her babysitter got him back for me. Mickey was scared, but he was OK. One of the girls did not want to go, but Mickey and I walked her back to her stroller and she got in! We were big helpers!



After the soccer game we went home and went to bed, we slept very well. It was fun having Mickey visit me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!