Sunday, June 5, 2011

Micky Mouse in My House



I had a big weekend with my pal Mic! Saturday: errands with dad. Here was my favorite part. We went to the music store to get my sister's b-day present -- or at least try some out. So, she picked out an acoustic guitar (it was pink).






Sunday: Recital day!!! I was so exited and a little nervous. But, with Micky on my side, I had only 1% of nervousness. So, did you ever know that Micky knows how to do makeup? Well, he does lipstick and that's about it.



Micky told me he wanted to do HIS OWN makeup! I just laughed and laughed when he said that. Then I calmly explained that he can't do his own makeup because Mr. Pask would be really mad at me.



So, we got in the car and went to the recital at Kean College and it was really cool to see a real college. My mom had to take a picture of us standing together. Then, I went backstage and Mickey and my family got their seats. I heard he was singing along to the songs as I danced. I hope Mickey had a fun time, I did too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!