Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Mickey at Sean's House

When Mickey and I got home we decided to play in the backyard.  We got on the trampoline and I did a front flip while Mickey just jumped.  Then me and Mickey used my jump rope.  We both got really tired but I beat my old high score of 35!

Next we went inside and played one of my favorite games - Roblox.  Mickey wanted to play Obby Creator and we found a huge obby to beat.  Afterwards I showed Mickey the obby that I've been working on.




Then me, Mickey, and my family went to an art exhibit to see my sister's art.  When we got there we had to go up some stairs.  While we were going up the stairs we saw some colorful masks and I think Mickey really loved them.  When we got to the top floor we saw a lot more beautiful art including my sister's ink markers.  After seeing all that artwork it was time for us to head back home for the night.  





I think Mickey had a pretty good time during his trip to my house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!