Monday, May 2, 2022

Mickey Mouse in Lewis's House

 I had an awesome night with Mickey! First, Mickey and I helped my mom with her work because it was bring your kid to work day. She taught Mickey about financial scams and how to interview people. Mickey thought it was cool that my mom was a lawyer. 


Then, my dad taught Mickey how to make pizza. I put the cheese on, dad put the tomato sauce on, and Mickey tried to put on the pepperoni. My dad showed Mickey how to toss and knead the pizza dough. Mickey tried to copy dad and ended up making a big mess. We even made a calzone which is basically a pizza folded in half. After that, we ate the pizza we made for dinner. Mickey loved the calzone, he said he liked it because of the tomato sauce but I think it was probably because we added a lot of cheese.

After we ate dinner I let Micky sleep with my stuffed tiger cubs. At first he was frightened, but then I explained to him that they were stuffed not alive. Mickey and I finally fell asleep after a long and adventurous day. 


Mickey had an awesome day at my house. He was taught how to be a lawyer, how to make pizza and calzone, and was probably the first time he slept with tigers,stuffed or no.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!