Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Mickey in Max's House

Today I had so much fun with Mickey! First, we went to soccer with Sean. Then, we picked up my sister from tae kwon do.                                                                                                                                           

After we picked Leah up, we came home and played BedWars and Pet Simulator X on Roblox. In BedWars Me and Mickey cranked these 90s. After that, we played baseball -- Mets vs. Yankees, of course. I hit a nuke off of Mickey and it went sailing into John's backyard.




Next, Mickey met Pichu. They played together for a while, and had we all fun. Lastly, we had peanut butter cups and milk! I had so much fun with Mickey, and I wish he could stay longer. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mickey at the park

Mickey at the park
Mickey up a tree!